D4K Judges Forum 2022
For the D4K/Region 8 Judges Forum 2022, Dressage4Kids is offering the USDF Musical Freestyle Remote Learning Program. This three-hour program was developed to be presented remotely as a distance learning opportunity. It is designed to focus on the lower-level freestyles (through Fourth Level) and is approved for L Graduate Continuing Education (three hours if all four sessions are completed. Passing an online quiz is required).
Anyone is welcome to attend the online sessions, including those who are not USDF L Graduates or who are not judges. In order to obtain 3 hours of USDF L Grad Continuing Education credits, a participant must be:
- either a USDF L Graduate or enrolled in the USDF L Education Program, and
- complete all three-hours of the program, and
- successfully pass the online quiz provided by USDF.
We are pleased to welcome USEF S Judge Margaret Freeman as the lead presenter for this course.
Part 1 (1.5 hours): Tuesday, February 15th at 7:00pm EST via Zoom
- Using the score sheet
- Briefing the scribe
- Introduction to methodology
- Degree of Difficulty
Part 2 (1.5 hours): Tuesday, March 1st at 7:00pm EST via Zoom
- Music & Interpretation, Methodology
- What if scenarios (actual situations sent in by judges)
- Suggestions for dealing with various types of music failure
- Situations where the movement was not performed because of rider error or horse disobedience
Dressage4Kids, Inc. reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or schedule as necessary.
We understand that access to education has in some cases become quite expensive. Therefore, in lieu of registration fees, we invite you to make an optional donation to Dressage4Kids. A donation of any size is welcome. In order to receive the Zoom log in information, please be sure to fill out the registration form below (one registration form per person).
Fill in the registration form below. If you do not receive an email confirmation with a message tracking number within a few minutes after hitting the "send" button, it is likely that the transaction did not go through.
Registration deadline: February 14, 2022